Thursday, April 9, 2009

Free nursing cover (only pay $7.95 shipping)

My bargain hunting friend forwarded me this deal borrowed from Babycheapskate:

http://www.uddercovers.com/shop1.php

Use code onefree to snag a free pink or blue nursing cover from UdderCovers. Originally $32. Great shower gift! Grab one before they're gone.

I ordered the blue one because I'm still nursing Kaia and I've been wanting to try a cover with the built-in rigid neckline. I just got it in the mail the other day and while it was worth the cost of shipping, I wouldn't have paid much more than that for it. I still think it's a great deal worth passing on, though. There are only pink and blue ones remaining, and the blue ones are on backorder and won't be shipped until after May 1st. Get yours while you can!

No comments: