Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Two little girls

I know it’s been a while since I last posted an update. I won’t be doing that today – I don’t have the time or energy. I just wanted to share the cutest picture. This is Kaia a month before she turns two and her Great Grandma Alice when she was two years old. Kaia is named in part for Great Grandma Alice and also for her Grandma Linda. We selected the common letters in their names to form Kaia’s middle name: Li. Kaia also shares something else in common with her Great Grandma Alice – her birthday. Both were born on June 22nd, 90 years apart. We had a lot of fun getting Kaia ready for this picture. It was her Grandma Linda’s brainchild and the result is stunning. Kaia will hopefully get to see her Great Grandma Alice again in July, when her Uncle Dave gets married in Minnesota. Oh, and the dress that Kaia is wearing in the picture was a gift from a very generous friend from my cp mom's group - Thanks Lynn!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a fun and special idea! I know you're pleased with how well the picture turned out! Still thinking of you and your family!